Today was the first day back to school...meetings all day. No kids for two weeks. Today was payroll, compensation, insurance, labor relations...blah...blah...blah. But it's important stuff...I mean I want insurance and a paycheck...but a whole day of meetings was hard on my back and my tummy so sooooooooooo bloated...so blah...blah...blah.
Tomorrow through Friday will be curriculum. That will be better...but doesn't give me much time to plan. Of course my classroom isn't ready. Can't get in there until next week. Arrrrrrrrgh! Talk about high stress levels! I am going to take before and after pics so I can scrap how I turned a boring room into a home from 7 am to 3 pm. :-)
I'm pretty tired...sleeping in everyday during the summer made it really hard to get up at 6 am this morning. Oh well...back to the working world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment