Sunday, December 31, 2006

Can you say "FRUSTRATED?"

Why? WHy? WHY? WHY?

Why can't I crop away from home? Why can't I prepare ahead of time? Why can't I pack everything I will need? I planned to work on Joseph's Windows In Time Album that I started about three years ago. Well, I ran into the SAME brick wall I ran into when I stopped working on it the last time. I'm missing pictures. I'm afraid it won't be complete. It's an album of his life from the early years to now...but pics and events are missing. If I knew that's what I was going to work on, why didn't I take the time to make sure I had everything? I sat at the 12 hour crop at Archivers for 4 hours before I decided to go home and get something else. I grabbed some page kits and headed out the door again. Get 1/2 a mile from home and my windshield wipers stop working.

Why? WHy? WHY? WHY?

I try to be proactive and grab a bag for trash (was all I had in car) to wipe off the windshield. I apply Rain-X (this has happened before). Rain-X only works when the windshield is dry. Do you think it's dry after wiping it with a plastic bag. How about NO! I drive on autopilot back home. I sit in the driveway and just start balling.

Why? WHy? WHY? WHY?

I'm so tired of dealing with issues that I can't fix. They won't go away. It's always something. I call Melody and tell her I don't know when I'll be back to the crop. She call's Neal. Neal calls me and says, "Neal's Taxi Service!" He's such a good guy. He comes and gets me and takes me back to the crop. After a 12 hour crop, I didn't even get 2 pages completed. Just plain stupid. STOOPID.

A very non-productive day. I was so looking forward to it. I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come in 2007. This year was another tough year and I'm ready for some postive things to happen.

Glad today is over. Ugggh.


No comments: