Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Just a few thoughts
I have been contemplating whether or not to make a private journal for thoughts that might upset my kids, friends, family, etc. I decided not to. My thoughts are my thoughts. I want to journal them and I want to keep it as simple as possible for me. If my thoughts hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. It is NEVER my intention to hurt anyone. But obviously, I'm hurt if I'm journaling something that hurts you. I'm not one to beat around the bush or be two-faced. But I'm also not one to just come out and say what is bothering most of the time. So, if you are here, you are reading my blog out of choice. If what I say offends you, and you don't want to deal with it, don't come back. If it bothers you too, and you want to talk about it, perhaps this could be the starting point of reconciling any differences we might have. If you're not proud of what I'm posting and are worried what others might think of you, then perhaps you shouldn't be doing what you are doing and should re-think the path you have chosen for your life as well as for the lives of those who love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment